Monday, November 15, 2010

AnipalPhotoHunt #13 Where I Stand

This photo was taken one month ago, from my back porch.  Mum lives on a golf course, where lots of the wildlife are really tame.  These Kangaroos come and visit almost daily;  there are 5 Mobs of Roos living on the course, as well as Koalas, Swans & Ducks & Geese, and a multitude of birdlife, etc.
Here I am on my porch  just before I went OTRB!  BOL !  It's the same spot as where the top piccie was taken.
This pic was taken one minute after the top piccie;  Mum just leaned over the fence.  See the one in the background.....I think he's singing !  BOL !! (Notice how tame they are ! )
Sometimes we all have to pinch ourselves to realize what a great spot we are in.

2 comments:

  1. OMC that iz teh best back yard evar! I want some of those funny animals in mai backyards how duz I get some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you live in the best spot in the whole world. How great to wake up to Roos in your backyard. After seeing the picture of the Roo singing, I'm wondering what their singing sounds like.

    ReplyDelete