This is my Mum, Michele. The photo was taken just 3 weeks ago, in Athens, Greece.
She had just rescued this poor homeless kitteh- Tomcat, who had been badly mauled by a dog. After 4 hours together, the kitteh and Mum had sat waiting in an exclusive Dress Shop for one hour, then travelled across Athens in a taxi cab, been at the Vet's, then Mum carried the kitteh for another 2 miles back to"his" shop front on the busy street. This photo represents a "kitteh safely returned after Vet treatment" !
(PS: I've written an article about this Kitteh, to be Published in TheAnipalTimes; keep an eye out for the article! )
Mum and I, just two days before I crossed OTRB....
|
Wonderful picture and I'll watch for the full story... The short version is great.
ReplyDeleteWow, mum is so kind to animals....and such a hottie too! Woof...
ReplyDeleteWoo that is a beautiful picture no wonder you love your mum so much!
ReplyDeleteYour momma is very special!
ReplyDeleteOnly a wonderful animal lover rescues an animal when they are on vacation in Greece!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely mama! Going round the world saving sweet aminals - Kudos to you mama!
ReplyDeleteyou have a great mom Pepi - she even rescues anipals when she's on vacation.
ReplyDelete